Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ballroom dancing

http://www.flickr.com/photos/misscleopatra/261403894/sizes/m/

You see, I'm taking the easy way out to find a photo from Flickr and not creating a Flickr account and get into the business of blogging tool, etc. Ballroom dancing is my favourite sport and that's why I chose this photo. I like the photo because it's closer to my experience - always learning to find the right pose, even after "years" of dancing, so to speak. I also like the photo in black and white.

Perhaps I should mention that I got help from Sue with this exercise. I almost forgot how to blog after a week's lapse ( How unforgiving my memory is!) I'm glad to hear from Zita that we'll soon get a free week for catching up. I certainly need it, as I'm already behind with this exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment